Monday, July 16, 2007

Oh Just do it!

And on General Hospital today...........We find Patrick & Robin discussing Anna. Robin: "It's not enough that my mother is a groupie, that she traveled around the world so she wouldn't miss an Eli Love concert, my Mother just told your father to drop his pants!" (how many of us travel around the country to see Rick?)

Drop them already!
In another part of the hospital, Anna is still trying to persuade Noah to drop his pants. Anna: "Oh just do it!" Noah makes excuses as Anna pleads with him. Noah: "I'm NOT dropping my pants" Anna: "Oh come on your a healer and saver of lives!"

Looking good!
Patrick & Robin are discussing "their parents" and in walks Anna with Eli, oops Noah I mean dressed as Eli. Patrick & Robin both start to yell at him because they really think it is Eli and he is supposed to be having tests. Noah: "Hey, hey, just relax alright, its me, your father" Robin: "Just seeing this can trigger an embolism."

Strutting his stuff and more!
Anna tries to teach Noah aka Eli how to "strut". Robin "Mom, I think he has it" (Not in a million years lol) Anna with the hands up "Working here!" Noah: "I can handle this" breathing deep. Noah walks back and forth rather stiffly. Anna: "We will work on that" On to the music-Just three cords with attitude. "I think you are going to have to watch all of Eli's videos......." Anna announces. "I think it will be better for us to work one on one" she continues. She hands him a guitar. "Do you play?" "Yeah, I've dabbled" Patrick: "See you have secretly always wanted to be a rock star!" Anna: "go for it!" Anna sets the concert scene for him and says give us your stuff. Noah: "oh baby" as he strums the guitar (OUCH!) Noah keeps trying unsuccessfully to play. Patrick says: "Its not too late to change the plan!" Noah: "You think I can't do this" with attitude. (go Noah!) Robin: "Have we ruled out lip synching?" Eli would NEVER do that Anna insists. Noah insists he can do it. Anna instructs him on the 3 basic cords, to practice his "strut" and she will see him in the morning. Noah grabs the guitar like a kid hugging his teddy bear and tries to leave the room, his last words "this is going to work!!"

Preview for tomorrow: Eli needs Anna's help

No comments: