Friday, July 6, 2007

Eli Speaks

Rick Springfield showed up four out of five days this week on General Hospital to get the Eli Love storyline underway. I'm really not understanding why they didn't give Eli some slight physical differences, that could easily be changed, so that there would be at least some minor changes that would need to be done to have he and Noah look exactly alike. The only real difference I've been able to see is that Noah's hair is a little flatter (and did they really do that on purpose)? I mean, where is Mr. Rockstar's earring, for Pete's sake. And they could have given him some streaks in his hair (with hair extensions) or something. Some kind of effort, at least. But if we didn't know any better, Eli looks exactly like Noah did when he was in the hospital for his liver transplant, right down to the stubble.

And what is up with that accent? I've heard him do an Aussie accent and it's always sounded great. This, I've never heard before, and if he hadn't said "Mate", I'm not sure I'd know that is what they are going for there. Too bad they didn't film this after his trip to Australia in August. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but bring back Ms. Sneed! (that was my favorite part of the week).
Anyway, lots of Rick Springfield this week, and lots more to come.
Don't forget to check out the General Hospital section if you want a recap.
Also, the footage from this week can be found on Youtube - courtesy of JasonThompson.org

No comments: