Thursday, July 26, 2007

Did you sleep with my Mother??????


Talk about an episode full of Noah! And a happy Noah at that! Patrick & Robin are discussing the situation with their parents. Robin is worried that Noah is getting more involved with Anna than she would really like. Where is Noah anyway, she had paged him a while ago. Noah finally appears in a very good mood I might add thanks to the night before (cocktail party-remember its soap time-a day can last a week lol) "Sorry I'm late guys. It was one hell of a night!" Noah explains.

Looking like a Rock Star

Noah is reviewing a patients chart as Patrick starts asking him "Your really getting into this thing aren't you?" Noah thinks he is talking about the patient, but Patrick quickly corrects him, "The whole Eli Love thing". Patrick tells him he has the moves, Noah smirks and says he has to be convincing. Epiphany comes through with the student nurses (the ones from Night Shift) and one of them says "Oh, look who it is!" thinking he is Eli. Noah introduces himself and Patrick adds he is his father. Another one of them comments on his likeness to Eli Love. As the nurses walk away one says "two generations of hot!" Epiphany says there not there to "fawn over Doctors and wanna be Rock Stars!". "It's getting worse" Robin says. Noah disagrees. "It's getting better, until I introduced myself they thought I was Eli Love" "When I'm on stage, if I can fool the fans that's the whole point isn't it?" Robin says Anna is his biggest fan. Patrick adds she is the one making the difference, she is amazing. Noah "yes she is I give her full credit, she's amazing" Robin adds that he was totally against it at first. "I didn't think I could pull it off, I'm actually enjoying it" Patrick says "Look at the nurses practically throwing themselves at you. Anna takes you under her wing, she has you walking the walk, talking the talk. She is pretty amazing isn't she?" Noah: "You have no idea!" (Uh-oh)

Where were you last night dad??

Still at the nurses station, Robin asks where Noah & Anna went last night. Anna wanted to get away from the groupies Noah explains. Rehearse, focus, work on the songs. Robin "Where did you do this exactly?" Noah says innocently "My place. We worked pretty late so I whipped us up a little pasta dinner". Robin & Patrick continue to question him. "We worked until 2 this morning" Patrick: "Wow that's dedication" he continues to grill him. "So hows it going?" Noah laughs, "Anna says I should picture having great sex while I am singing, you know what, it works" with a smirk on his face. Noah starts talking all about Anna with a little sparkle in his eye. "She knows everything about Eli". Robin asks if they talked about any thing else . Noah says yes, some of her adventures.... Robin: "did she tell you she is basically an adrenaline junky ... she's a great Mom but as far as relationships go" .... Noah : "who said anything about a relationship here" Robin: "I'm sorry I was just curious." Noah explains that Anna is really fun, had him laughing with story's about trying to make it to Eli's concerts. Noah: "I want to do a flawless performance. I owe Anna that much" Patrick: "What about Life-Beat not to mention" Noah a little distracted (thinking about Anna perhaps?) "Yeah, right, right"

Extra curricular activities

Patrick & Robin are still talking about Noah & Anna. Robin is afraid of their extra curricular activities. Robin is a little more paranoid than Patrick at this point. "Do you think it happened already?" she asks Patrick. He kinda plays it off. Robin is really grossed out by the idea. A little away from the desk, Noah is on the cell phone obviously with Anna. He has a cute smile and talking and laughing. He is making a date to work on the Eli stuff with her for tonight. He is asking her to come to his place, asking her if she wants dinner. See you at 7!. Noah hangs up, smiles to himself and turns around to face Patrick & Robin. He starts to ask about a patient and Robin comes right out and says: "Are you sleeping with my Mother?" Bam! right to the point!

No comments: