Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Rick Springfield Rocks Port Charles!


Backstage

We start off back stage at Eli Love's concert. Robin and Patrick are discussing where Anna is, Eli walks up to Patrick and Robin and says hello. Patrick thanks him for the passes. Eli says "you're welcome, no hard feeling but you did damage the merchandise and in this business faces matter, so I gave you the back stage passes on the condition that you would bring Anna. Is she here?" Robins says "I was under the impression that you wanted nothing to do with her because she is about to become a Granny? So..... Why would you care if she was here or not?" Eli starts to answer and Anna comes from behind and says "I'd like to know the answer to that one myself!"

Eli takes Anna off to the side and says " Anna I am so glad that you decided to grace me with your presence." Anna responds "yeah I almost didn't because quite frankly you're an Ass! And I have better things to do, but a good friend of mine reminded me I don't have to like you to enjoy your music!" Eli "are you still mad at my little faux pas?" Anna "Do you even know what what that means? You dismiss me as too old for a perennial adolescence such as yourself. Eli responds with " I apologize from my heart, the thing is Anna I'm crazy about you and if you doubt that then consider the fact that I got my jaw pounded on, not once but twice in your honor. I still want you back stage." Anna "Well that's saying something isn't it?" Eli ... "look what I said was really, really rude and disrespectful. I don't know it was, a spur of the moment thing, I got caught up in it but I'd like a second chance with you." Anna "I don't know why I should, you know fool me once and all that. But I guess you're allowed one egregious mistake. Besides I hear your new single is pretty cool!" Eli gets excited "I'm so excited for you to hear it!" The road manager comes up and tells Eli 5 minutes ..... Eli tells Anna "my favorite part of the show 5 minutes before I go on, can you feel the excitement?" Then he puts his arm around Anna and they walk away.

The Plan

Robin has a plan ........ Max walks up to Robin and Patrick and Robin said she was afraid he wouldn't get in. Max asks if she still wants to follow through with her plan. Patrick says to Max "are you sure you do? You know you are taking order from pregnant hormonal woman?" And then Robin says all you have to do is kidnap Eli at gun point ...... and the scene cuts away.

Rockin Port Charles

We return to Eli in concert and he says "I want to dedicate this song to a very special lady and I think she knows who she is" .... and he smiles at Anna. Eli breaks into "What's Victoria's Secret?" (which happens to be the new single off of Rick Springfield's new CD "Venus in Overdrive") The song goes over great, Anna is happy and then some chick comes running onto the stage and jumps into Eli's arms and wraps herself around him ...... Robins responds this "oh no this is war!"

The Plan In Action

Anna and Robin are outside are waiting for Patrick .... Anna asks "why are we waiting here by Eli's limo? The last thing I want to do is see that Jack Ass again!" Robin says "because I feel safe here, you know those Eli Love fans they are crazy!" In comes Eli followed by the paparazzi, Eli thanks them and then notices Anna next to the car. Eli asks "Did you like the show?" Anna says "I hope your girlfriend liked it, she looks kinda old for you what is she, 24?" Eli "Oh, you gotta be kidding me, it was a little bit of on stage fun, I hardly know the girl." Anna mimics Eli "a little bit of on stage fun." Behind her two masked men come up to Eli with guns .... one says "come quietly Mr. Love there is no reason for this to get ugly." Eli "you got to be freaking kidding me?" Then Anna finally notices and kicks both of their butts! Eli was stunned and tells Anna that she is amazing!
***********************************************
Be sure to Check out Rick Springfield New CD "Venus in Overdrive" which contains the song Rick sang today "What's Victoria's Secret?" It in stores NOW!

No comments: