Thursday, July 5, 2007

Eli Love Arrives

Eli Love arrived at General Hospital today (literally, at the hospital), but not until the very end of the show. Let's rewind a bit to some earlier happenings. While watching the first scene, I thought someone had transported me to back 1981, because that's the first signs I've seen of the Noah Drake from back then since he arrived in Port Charles several months ago. I'm not sure what took the writers so long to tap into that, but hurray that they did, and let's hope that wasn't a fluke and we'll see some more of that Dr. Drake charm again, and soon. Of course, by the 2nd scene, the two Drakes are at each other's throat again (zzzzzz). At least this time, people are finally calling Patrick on his unprofessional behavior. Note to writers - move on already, this whole scenario is old and tired and overdone.
We do know that Eli actually speaks tomorrow. Very slight hint of an accent, but I'm not sure I would have noticed it, if I hadn't been listening for it (or maybe I just imagined it).

Love it or hate it, I think this is the most anticipation Rick's fan base has experienced since he originally returned.

No comments: