Friday, July 27, 2007

And the answer is.....did they, didn't they? That is the question!

Old Geezers?

We actually pick up right where we left off yesterday. Noah: "How do we get from Mrs. Fineburg's condition to me sleeping with your Mother" he asks in astonishment. Here's where it gets good...... Robin tries to dig herself out of the hole but it just gets deeper. "Noah forget I said anything. It's so none of my business, you and my mother are way over 18" Noah replies "Hey, watch where you're going with that". Robin continues to dig that hole. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean you're old geezers or anything like that. You're old enough to know what you want and know what you're doing". Patrick is just standing by not saying a word (not that I blame him). Noah comes back with "I know this hospital for a long time, its been a breeding ground for rumors and innuendoes, has someone been saying I've been sleeping with your Mother?" but as he actually considered this he seems amused. Robin is totally grossed out by this thought. Robin pleads "Please stop saying that!" Noah comes right back "You brought it up" and Noah wants to know why Robin is thinking like this. Patrick finally steps up to the plate. He explains the reason Noah & Anna just can't be involved because their children are. Right???

Nipping it in the bed, um bud

Noah: "All right, I'm going to nip this in the bed, (realizes his mistake and corrects himself) bud, look with all due respect, what Anna & I do or don't do is none of your business.........Don't you guys have anything better to do?" And he walks off leaving Robin and Patrick in the dust. She is convinced they are sleeping together and Patrick finally agrees. Robin thinks its Anna's doing but Patrick puts the blame on Noah.

Throwing cold water!

Patrick & Robin are discussing options on what to do about the situation. Patrick "Throwing cold water on our over sexed parents is something I could get around" Robin is in disbelief she even asked the question. The decide the strategy is to act as if it doesn't bother them and they don't care what Anna & Noah do or don't do. (yeah right!) Noah comes around the corner dressed as Eli (looking good in my opinion). Patrick asks him "Done for the day?" Noah: "Yeah, I'm going to see Anna, rehearse, practice the part in Eli's show where he pulls an audience member up on stage, you know sings to them. Should be fun" (Wonder where that idea came from? LOL) "That's nice" a casual Robin says. Patrick adds "Have a good time" and Noah leaves. Robin: "I need a drink!" Patrick: "This is war! It's either them or us!". (I only wish they would actually show us some of this rehearsal time with Anna! I guess we will have to wait and see! The fans on the soap message boards also seem to be coming around and enjoying this storyline at last. )

No comments: