Monday, July 28, 2008

Rick Springfield on GH 7/28/08



No Bad Love!

Today we start of at the General Hospital nurses station. Noah walks up to Patrick asking if he had paged him. Patrick says no it must have been Robin. Patrick tells Noah that Robin is talking to Anna about Eli and she looks a little annoyed. Noah says "well she should be she's much too good for that low life!"

The next scene starts off with Robin trying to convince Anna to go to Eli's concert. Robin has no luck convincing Anna. Robin walks back to where Noah and Patrick are standing. Patrick says "that didn't look good." Robin say "no she won't go." Noah says "Good! Why would she want to, the guy is a Jerk! Why would she want to after the way that guy treated her?!" Robin says "to show him what he's missing!"

Robin tells Noah and Patrick that she should go for him and more importantly herself, to show that she doesn't care and doesn't need his Rock Star attention to be the beautiful empowered woman she has always been. Patrick adds "it's not a bad idea for Eli to see her and eat his heart out when he realizes she doesn't give a damn." Noah points out that, if she doesn't want to go! You're not going to make her. Patrick comes back with "No Robin can't but you could!" Noah says "no, no, no keep me out of this please!" Patrick says "she trusts you, I think you could do it and plus you look like the guy." Noah says "Please I'd like to think I have a little more depth of character than Eli Love." Robin "then prove it! Talk to her". Noah says "if she doesn't want to go I can't make her go either!" Robin says "you can convince her, it really is the ego boost my Mom needs right now." Noah says "I'd really like to help Anna out you know" ...... Robin cuts him off with "Thank you Noah! Very much." Noah says "you're welcome" and as he walks away starts dialling his cell phone.

In the next scene Anna is at the nurses station explaining that Dr. Drake Sr. had paged her. Noah walks up saying "Hey thanks for coming!" ... to which Anna replies "I suppose this is a pep talk about me going with Patrick and Robin to Eli's concert, No?" Noah ..... "yea pretty much" Anna " before you start this whole speech, I'd like you to know that I would prefer and invitation from you! She says how they have been getting caught up in the grandparent thing and that they haven't got a chance to catch up as friends. Noah says, "I would absolutely love too but, I don't want you to use me to hide from Eli Love."

Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for Eli Love's performance of Rick's new single "What's Victoria's Secret?"



No comments: