Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Just call me Dr. Love!

While Noah was mostly filler for Patrick & Robin today he did deliver a good line or two. And I really think GH needs to give Rick Eli's wardrobe when this is over!

To set the stage for today we start with Patrick & Robin once again arguing (imagine that) in their apartment. He is not too happy about being brushed off yet again. She says she's just not in the mood. He insists its all about their parents. Denial by Robin. We will find out what is really bothering her later. All she wants is space she says.

The Rock Star
Back at the hospital, Noah emerges from the elevator (dressed as Eli)to find Epiphany at the nurses station. He attempts to strut over to her. He approaches her assuming she thinks he is Eli. She is so on to him! She immediately tells him that he "should go & lay down and wait for Patrick to examine him" Satisfied he says "See, I think I am getting good at this! Even people who know that I am impersonating Eli Love still can't tell the difference. You thought I was him right?" With that she replies "No, uh uh, I think you need to get your head examined before you actually start to believe that you are a rock star" He leans in and says "I'm thinking of calling myself Dr. Love. What do you think of that?" "You know what I think? I think you need to do more than talk when you get up on that stage. I think that you should be able to perform!" and off she goes. As she leaves Patrick approaches.

The Bickerson's
Patrick storms over and Noah asks Patrick "Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed?" "You have no idea" Patrick replies. With that Robin appears as she tells Noah the test results he ordered for Eli are back. He didn't order any tests he tells her. Patrick did. Well that sets her off because he didn't put Jr. after his name. This starts the next round of arguments all the while Noah watching. He tells them this is petty even for them. "Whats going on?" After she walks off Noah walks over to him and then Patrick asks his father "Tell me again why I wanted to get into a committed relationship?" Noah's answer: "You're asking the wrong guy, Eli Love is not qualified to answer that and neither is his impersonator. You're on your own." Noah pats him on the back and walks away. For those of you wondering what Robin's problem was today, she thinks she is pregnant and tells Patrick just that!

No comments: