Saturday, June 19, 2010

Rick Springfield rocks Germany


Sunday June 13, 2010
Weingarten Open Air Festival
(moved inside)
Weingarten, Germany
By
Birgit Fischer

Got home at 3 in the morning, had to go to work at 8.
Now I'm at home, tired but happy :-) the show was a blast, everybody (Rick included) was very happy and satisfied about everything. I'm so proud of him!
Got the chance to meet him backstage. Tthere was not much time, but I had a little talk with him and he promised to come back to Germany for 4 shows in December.
Rick was amazing. No one would ever believe he is over 60!!!! He was in a very good mood and he applaud for the audience and gave us "thumbs up" for a few times.

Greetings from Germany
Birgit

Set List:
Mr PC
I've Done Everything For You
Affair of the Heart
Living In Oz
WVS
Celebrate Youth
Venus In Overdrive
I'll Miss That Someday
Love Is Alright Tonight
Crossroads
DTTS
Love Somebody
Human Touch
Jessie's Girl
Encore:
Wild thing
Kristina

No comments: