Friday, February 20, 2009

Pre order new music from Rick Springfield

Available for pre-order on Amazon.com! New music from Rick Springfield. Amazon lists the release date as March 10th 2009

My Precious Little One
http://www.amazon.com/Precious-Little-One-Amazon-com-Exclusive/dp/B001TH7I80/ref=sr_11_1/189-0900229-4224962?ie=UTF8&qid=1235088912&sr=11-1#moreAboutThisProduct

Description
Motivated by the success of last year's release of Venus in Overdrive, (New Door Records / Ume) Rick Springfield decided to head in a different direction with his newest album, My Precious Little One, (Gomer Records / DKE Records) by sharing the lullabies he created for his own family. "I wrote these original lullabies for my two sons during the heady days of brand new fatherhood. As a songwriter, I wanted to do something to commemorate the birth of our children. Since neither of them were good sleepers, it seemed like a good idea to write some lullabies, " says the Grammy Award Winner. " I rediscovered them last year, stuck in the back of a drawer in my music room. They brought back so many good memories of our kids when they were babies, that I decided to rerecord and share them." The ten beautiful and heartfult original tracks on this album create a peaceful atmosphere that is sure to sooth and relax all who listen. Perfect for Mothers and their children.

Additional release info posted on www.rickspringfield. com :
My Precious Little One will be released exclusively on Amazon & AmazonMP3 as of March 10th, 2009. This physical release will be in an exclusive jewel case packaging and available as a download through AmazonMp3.com

The retail release, will be available in stores as of May 5th in a special wallet format, right in time for Mother's Day!

It will also be available digitally on all of the download sites such as iTunes on 5/5.

No comments: